CAT 2017 Registration, CAT Application Form Released – Apply Online
CAT 2017 Registration, CAT Application Form Released – Apply Online : – CAT 2017 Registration has been started from 9th August 2017. The exam is organized on rotation basis by IIM’s. this year, CAT exam will be organized by IIM Lucknow. CAT is a national level entrance exam called as Common Admission Test (CAT). CAT is held for admission into different PG Level management programmes of IIMs. Top Universities of India consider CAT Score Card for admission into MBA Programme. Here, we are providing detailed information about CAT Registration 2017.
CAT 2017 Registration Notification – Started Now
CAT 2017 Registration has been started now. Candidates can register for this exam till 20th September 2017. Click here to register.
CAT 2017 Registration
Candidates can register for CAT 2017 only through online process. CAT 2017 application process has been started from 9th August 2017. There is no need to send the form through offline mode. Candidates must keep ready with the scanned documents such as photograph & signature before registration. The scanned documents related information’s are given below. Candidates can retain the print copy of CAT 2017 Application Form for further references.
Candidates can submit the fee through online mode (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking). Candidates belonging to the GEN/NC-OBC category have to pay Rs. 1800. Those candidates who belong to the SC/ST /PWD (DA), they have to pay Rs. 900 as registration fee. The additional charges will be applied as a transaction processing fee.
Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply Online for SNAP Test, Symbiosis University. Click Here
- Apply Online for NMAT Exam 2018. Click Here
- Apply Online for MBA from NMIMS University. Click Here
- Apply for PG Program in Business Leadership from SOIL. Click Here
Before applying for the CAT Exam, candidate can check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to pass the bachelor degree with 50% marks in case of general category & 45% marks in case of reserved category.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for CAT 2017.
CAT Registration Dates
The official dates of CAT 2017 are as follows:
|Online Registration Starts||9th August 2017
|Last Date for Online Registration||20th September 2017 (5:00 PM)|
|Correction Window||October 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||18th October – 26th November 2017|
|Date of Admission Test||26th November 2017|
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow the given below steps in order to apply for CAT 2017:
- Go to the official portal (link is provided above).
- Click on the “Registration for New User” Button.
- Fill the required fields to get User ID and password & tick on ‘I Agree’ box.
- After submitting the details, candidates will receive the User ID & password in their registered email address & mobile number.
- Candidates again login to the CAT Website.
- Now, candidate have to login as the “Existing User”.
- Fill your User Id and Password and click on Login button.
- Candidate has to fill the section of Personal Details, Academics, Work Experience and Programmes.
- After filling the programmes section, candidate should make a payment and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Then, you will receive a confirmation email on successful submission of your registration form.
- Keep the printout copy of the CAT Registration Form for future use.
How to Register for CAT
Candidates must keep ready with the given documents before registering for CAT 2017.
- Scanned Images of photograph and signature in a JPEG Format.
- The Photograph dimension should be 35mm X 45mm. The dimension of the signature is 80mm X 35mm. The size of the file should not be more than 80KB each. The photograph should have a white background & not be more than six months old.
- Scan image of caste certificate (If applicable) in a Pdf format. The caste certificate is self-attested & attested by the appropriate authorities.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Qualification & Work Experience Details.
- List of all IIMs programmes.
- Test Center Cities List.
- 10th/12th/Diploma/Degree Marksheets Details.
- Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card Details.
Candidates can check here the step by step process to register for CAT 2017:
Step 1: Registration to receive User ID & Password
Visit the official website & click on the link “Registration for New User” button to create a user profile. The Registration Form window will be opened. Now, candidates have to fill the basic details such as Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number & Email address to get the User ID & Password. The User ID & password will be sent to the registered email address and Mobile Number after completion if registration process.
Step 2: Login to CAT Website
Candidates have to register again to fill the CAT application form. Candidates have to click on the “Existing User” button. Enter ‘Login ID’ & ‘Password’ & click on the login button. Candidates keep save the User ID & password for future use.
Step 3: Fill Application Form
Candidates have to fill their personal details, academics, work experience, programmes & submit the fee in this section. Before proceeding further, read the instruction carefully that are available in the given page.
Personal Details: Candidates have to fill the basic details such as Father Name, Nationality, category, communication address, etc. After filling the basic details, candidates have to upload the scanned documents (that are mentioned above). After upload the documents, click on save & continue button to proceed for next section.
Academics: Candidates have to fill their educational details such as SSC/10th Std/Equivalent Details, 12th Std/Equivalent/Diploma Course Details, Bachelor Degree Details, Other Professional Degree Details & Master Degree Details. After filling all the academic details, click on save & continue button.
Work Experience: If candidates have a work experience then they have to fill their work experience details. Candidates experience months will be calculated until 31st July 2017. Click on save & continue button to proceed further.
Programmes: Candidates have to select the number of programme, interview cities for interview & examination center cities. Candidates can select at least four cities as per their choices for taking the CAT 2017 Exam. Then Click on save & continue button for final section.
Fee Payment: After filling all the details, candidates have to pay the registration fee. Candidates can pay the fee through online & offline process. The fee related information is given above in the section of registration fee. Now, candidates have to select the ‘I Agree’ checkbox in the declaration section. Click on “Submit & Pay” button & proceed to the payment gateway.
Candidates will receive the confirmation mail for successful registration within a few minutes of form submission. Take the printout of the filled registration form for further reference.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) every year on rotation basis. Candidates who want to pursue postgraduate management courses like MBA form IIMs can apply for this exam. It is the prerequisite exam to take admission in Indian Institutes of Management. CAT 2018 registration will be done once in a year.