CAT 2017 – 2018 Eligibility Criteria, General Eligibility & Qualifying Details
CAT 2017 – 2018 Eligibility Criteria, General Eligibility & Qualifying Details : – CAT Exam Eligibility criteria 2017 should be checked by candidates before applying for the examination. Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level management test will be organized by IIM, Lucknow. Through this examination, students will get admission in various management programmes offered by IIMs, IITs, NITs and other reputed institutions. Here in this article, we are providing details regarding CAT Eligibility 2017/2018.
- Students should have passed a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or college.
- In graduation, candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for SC, ST & PwD/DA candidates.
- The percentage of marks secured by students will be calculated on the basis of practice followed by the college/university from where candidates have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- Students appearing in the final year of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply.
- Students appearing in the qualifying exam are required to produce a certificate from the principal/registrar of their college latest by 30th June 2017 stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification.
Students have to qualify/appearing in any one of the following examinations to get eligible for CAT 2017:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology or BE/B.Tech equivalent examinations of professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE.
- Any qualification recognized by AIU, New Delhi, which is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree awarded by colleges/ universities recognized by UGC.
Click here to view detailed CAT 2017 Eligibility